Agave Inulin is a prebiotic fiber known as fructans; extracted from the Agave tequilana Weber blue variety and dried by spray dry in its natural origin. It has all the nutritional benefits characteristic of fibers.
- Premium: It has around 90% of inulin content.
- Select: It contains 70% of inulin and 25% of simple sugars.
- Regular: It has 50% of inulin and 50% of simple sugars. It is ideal for partial saccharose substitution.
- Dairy products.
- Ice creams.
Final Product Properties
- It’s gluten –free.
- Improves the texture of food.
- It can be fats substitute.
- It could be a sugar substitute.
- It is a prebiotic fiber.
- It is a soluble fiber.
- It has a neutral flavor.